บริษัท อีสเทิร์นโพลีเมอร์ กรุ๊ป จำกัด (มหาชน) หรือ "อีพีจี"
บริษัท อีสเทิร์นโพลีเมอร์ กรุ๊ป จำกัด (มหาชน) (“บริษัท” หรือ “EPG”) ดำเนินธุรกิจในลักษณะการลงทุนในบริษัทอื่น หรือ Holding Company ปัจจุบัน EPG มุ่งเน้นการลงทุนในธุรกิจแปรรูปพลาสติกที่มีนวัตกรรมที่สร้างความแตกต่าง ได้แก่
In 2013, the Company was transformed to be public company to be listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand, by increasing its registered capital from 2,100 million Baht to 2,800 million Baht; 700 million ordinary shares were offered for sale to the public. After this initial public offering, the Vitoorapakorn Family holds 75.0% of the shares.
In 2013, EPG celebrated the 35th anniversary of the Company.
In 2014, 700 million ordinary shares were offered for sale to the public at a par value of 1 Baht per share, at the offering price of 5.80 Baht per share. The total offering price was 4,060 million Baht. The Company has commenced trading on the Stock Exchange of Thailand on 24th December 2014.
In 2015/2016 In May 2015, Aeroklas Co., Ltd., the subsidiary of the Company, has jointed investment to establish a subsidiary in Malaysia with LSF TECHNOLOGY SDN.BHD. for operating the manufacture and distribution of the product for many automotive companies in Malaysia. Aeroklas Co., Ltd. holds 70% of the registered capital of the new company, while LSF TECHNOLOGY SDN.BHD. holds 30% of the registered capital.
In December 2017, Aeroklas Australia Pty. Ltd ; the subsidiary of Aeroklas Co., Ltd., had signed on share sale agreement to acquires with 100% of Flexiglass Challenge Pty. Ltd. from Fleetwood Corporation Limited. Flexiglass operates pick-up truck parts and accessories distribution business in Australia where its currently has more than 100 distributors and dealers in their network. In addition, Flexiglass also owned 5 corporate stores.
On November 2018, Aeroklas Company Limited, as a subsidiary of the Company, signed a joint venture agreement with Duys Engineering Group (Pty) Ltd. ("DEG") in South Africa, and Mr. Brian William Rogers, the executive of the subsidiary of the company, to jointly establish a new company named "Aeroklas Duys (Pty). Ltd." in South Africa.
EIC and IMV (Thailand) Co., Ltd.sign collaborative agreement for co-research and development
- On November 2019, EIC inked a collaborative agreement with laboratory-operator IMV (Thailand) Co., Ltd. to further expand on thermal-shock, drop, dust, and water tightness testing
TJM to “Take the Lead,” launches in Thai market
- On December 2019, TJM Products Pty.Ltd. and S.V. Auto Tire Co., Ltd. joined forces to open the first TJM showroom in Thailand in Hat Yai, SongKhla - On February 2020 TJM Products Pty.Ltd. and Max-1 open the first TJM franchise store in Thailand Khonkaen
Aeroklas Company Limited, a subsidiary, to joint venture with Farplas Otomotiv A.S. Turkey to set up a corporate to Manufacturing and distributing Automotive and accessories products in Thailand
Dissolve of TJM Products MEA DMCC, the United Arab Emirates, a subsidiary, which operated selling accessories for 4 wheel drive cars and trucks. Due to evaluating the value of the investment, it was seen that the Company could reduce the administrative expenses of TJM in the Middle East by having Aeroklas Company Limited to manage the sale of products in that region instead.
The Board of Directors’ Meeting of Eastern Polymer Group Public Company Limited (the “Company”) No. 6/2020, convened on November 2020, resolve to approve Aeroflex Company Limited, a subsidiary, to increase the investment in APS, a subsidiary of Aeroflex from 40% to 100%. The incremental investment value 6.4 million Baht, which is agreement price with the original shareholder.
TJM Products Pty. Ltd. and SV.Autotire open TJM Passion, the new frenchise store in Songkla
The Board of Directors’ Meeting of Eastern Polymer Group Public Company Limited (the “Company”) No. 2/2021, convened on March 2021, resolve to approve Aeroklas Company Limited, a subsidiary, to set up TJM Asia Pacific Company Limited(New subsidiary). The newly set up company shall operate the distribution of Automotive parts and accessories under the brand of TJM in Thailand and Asia Pacific Region
- TJM acquired additional corporate stores located in Hobart, Tasmania and Epping, Victoria TJM currently have 6 corporate store in Kewdale, Brendale, Wangara, O'Connor, Tasmania and Epping.
- On December 2021, Aeroklas Co., Ltd., which is a subsidiary, together with the other shareholders of Aeroklas Duys (Pty) Ltd, and the company registered in Thailand established a joint venture incorporated in South Africa, named ATD Alliance (Pty) Ltd. for manufacturing and distribute automotive parts and accessories in South Africa.
- The Board of Directors’ Meeting of Eastern Polymer Group Public Company Limited (the “Company”) No. 2/2022, convened on 17 March 2022, resolve to approve Aeroklas Australia Pty. Ltd, a subsidiary, to set up Aeroklas Europe BV (New subsidiary) in Netherlands. The newly set up company shall operate the distribution and warehouse services and also distribution of automotive parts and accessories in Europe for both OEM and aftermarket customers TJM Epping