Aeroflex Co., Ltd. (AFC) has received several awards and certificates; including,
- AFC receives “Green Culture Award” (4th level) and certificate in the Green Industry Forum 2019. This award and certificate were granted by the Ministry of Industry to recognize the internal cooperation towards environmental friendly practices as a key of our corporate culture.
- We have received a certificate on Carbon Footprint for Organization (CFO) from Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (TGO) since 2017. This certificate guarantees our commitment to continue reporting on greenhouse gas emissions from our business, which leads to further guidelines on effective greenhouse gas emission reduction.
- Certificate on Carbon Footprint for Product (CFP) in 2019 has also been granted by Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (TGO) to recognize the continuity for reporting the greenhouse gas emissions made by Aero-Roof under roof thermal insulation. We report our data on greenhouse gas emission level while delivering the optional choice for customers whose primary concern is on green products and service.
- CSR-DIW Award 2019 together with a certificate have been granted by the Ministry of Industry, in recognition of being responsible enterprise for society
Aeroklas Co., Ltd. (ARK) has received
certificate on participating in the health promotion in workplace for enhancing the work’s life quality, held by the Ministry of Industry
Eastern Polypack Co., Ltd. (EPP) has received
CSR-DIW Award 2019 from the Ministry of Industry, in recognition of being responsible enterprise for society.
Aeroflex Company Limited received the awards as follows:
- ‘Best Exporter Award’ from Prime Minister’s Export Award 2018 hosted by the Ministry of Commerce
- Certificate of appreciation in issuing the greenhouse gas emissions of the productof the year 2019 from Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (Public Organization) in order to demonstrate the greenhouse gas emission of Aeroflex. This is to inform consumers about the quantity of greenhouse gas emission of products and services as the information to be used for making decision to buy our products and increasing the alternatives for consumers to participate in greenhouse gas management.
- Trophy certificate of Eco Factory from The Federation of Thai Industries showing that our factory has a good and safe management system. We use the resources and energies efficiently, and create the least waste. In addition, we support the surrounding society and the stakeholders
- Certificate of appreciation in issuing the corporate greenhouse gas emissions of the year 2018 from Greenhouse Gas Management Organization (Public Organization) in order to demonstrate the information of quantity of greenhouse gas emission from the Company’s operation leading to the effective management guidelines for reducing greenhouse gas emissions
Aeroklas Company Limited received the Auto Alliance Thailand Top Supplier Award 2018 from Auto Alliance (Thailand) Co., Ltd.; as the manufacturer with high potential in the aspect of cost management, supplying and service providing.
Trophy of CSR-DIW Award2018 from Ministry of Industry, showing that the company prioritizes the corporate social responsibility.
- At the Prime Minister Export Award 2017, Eastern Polymer Group Plc (EPG) and its affiliates were recognized with three awards in two Categories as follows
- Best Green Innovation for environmental friendly innovation; Aeroflex.co., Ltd. and Eastern Polypack Co., ltd.
- Best Exportor award for excellent export business; Aeroklas.Co.,Ltd.
- Aeroflex received the certified of anti-corruption from Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption Council : CAC
- Aeroklas received Auto Alliance Thailand Top Supplier Award 2016 as the company is recognized for its high delivery performance / excellent in customer service and excellent cost saving program
- Aeroflex and Eastern Polypack received the CSR-DIW continuous award 2017 from ministry of Industry for the excellent in the area of social responsibility.
- Eastern Polypack receive best Case Study award on the topic of Energy Efficiency from the Department of Alternative Energy Department and Efficiency, Ministry of Energy